Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sue May's Here!!!!

Hey people! Long time no chat! =)
I'm currently busy with the probationing of the lower six's in the librarian board.
Retiring soon... Will miss my life as a librarian....

Also, long time never hear news from lesley. Hope u r doing fine ley. Oh yea! Thx for sending da message telling u miss me. Sorry i don't have credit to reply u, but u noe i feel the same rite??

The message tells me 3 things:
1. U miss me. (and i know u r. Hehe...)
2. U got credit (Duh?!)
3. UR PHONE IS OK!!!!! (isn't it surprising to noe u got a functional handphone???)

For all ex-Sri utamanians, please support this blog. No matter how busy u r, how depressed u r...

We are here for u!!! Class '05 of SMK Sri Utama ROX!!!!!

Lots of love,
Sue May
5 Azam (2005)
XOXOXOXO

No comments: