Wednesday, June 20, 2007

2nd 1st post

Hello! Lesley here.

One day Kenny suggested that we made a blog for ex-SMK Sri Utama-nians. Seniors of Class 2005 to be exact. He said we could post updates, gatherings and news here. I thought it was a pretty good idea...hey, why not?

So I made us an email address, set up the blog and voila!

Here it is, here we are.

This is Kenny's idea and I'm the admin ( again, haha ) and this blog is for all of us to share.

Feel free to post up everything and anything at all. Random stuffs, random crap, hell sure! Why not? Just blog, blog blog till your heart's content!

I know the layout's pretty crappy and the header isn't my creative best. Well, sorry lah har, no inspiration at all. *grins*

Well, that's a wrap.

Enjoy and start posting, cheers! =)

No comments: