Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Start blogging!

Hello, here I am again!

Thanks Sue May, for writing an entry!

Just wanna say if you're too busy or lazy to maintain a personal blog like Kenny or Erin you may just blog right here! We're all grown up and busy living our lives therefore the time we spend together lessens and we have no time to catch up with each other and or gossip, update each other.

And you don't want a blog cos when you have a blog and don't update, people will screw you inside out, upside down to update and you will feel so frustrated till you wanna just delete the blog off right?

Blog here lah abudhen !

No one will bug you to update and you can blog anything you want here. Random craps, random updates you wanna share with ex-class mates. Your rantings, your feelings...anything. Amy how come you say hi only? Blog something lah! Share with us.

To Sue May :
  1. I know your hp no credit, no worries, I know you'll reply me if other-wise ;)
  2. I know you miss me too.
  3. Yes, my hp got credit! What a miracle!
  4. Yes, my hp got resurrected, another miracle! Praise the lord. ;p
  5. I love you! :D
Kenny, Haseo is that dumb ass Cheong Fai lah. Hahaha, blog some crap lahh Cheong Fai! Grrrr.


Anyways, remember this?





The good ol' times
:D

That's all. Like Sue May say, we're all here for you.
Your blog, our blog. This is something we share together.
Fucking awesome huh?
Cheers.

No comments: