Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Josh Groban makes this blog.

Guess what? This blog is formed because of the inspiration of Josh Groban's song-----'Remember', a soundtrack of the movie 'Troy'. This song huh? Kinda nice, especially the lyrics (the main inspiration from). After I read the lyrics, I was freshing back to our secondary school time and I was reading Lesley's blog (that lame questionnaires). Suddenly this idea was popping out from my mind, since the chatbox is available in Lesley's blog I just left the massage for her.

So here is the song



and the lyrics here.

Remember, I will still be here
As long as you hold me, in your memory

Remember, when your dreams have ended
Time can be transcended
Just remember me

I am the one star that keeps burning, so brightly,
It is the last light, to fade into the rising sun

I'm with you
Whenever you tell, my story
For I am all I've done

Remember, I will still be here
As long as you hold me, in your memory
Remember me

I am the one voice in the cold wind, that whispers
And if you listen, you'll hear me call across the sky

As long as I still can reach out, and touch you
Then I will never die

Remember, I'll never leave you
If you will only
Remember me

Remember me...

Remember, I will still be here
As long as you hold me
In your memory

Remember, when your dreams have ended
Time can be transcended
I live forever
Remember me

Remember me
Remember... me...

Of course not to forget about the one who actually makes this blog happen-----Lesley, she registered both the accounts; gmail and this blog on an impulse after she saw my massage I left in her chatbox. Hmm... I suggested that we should ask the other's opinion first but she said: 'Do first la, I am so darn boring at home now...', I know I can't stop her to doing this (correct Lesley?). Ha then this blog is formed eventually.

Thanks Lesley and Josh Groban.

=====================================================================
Massage

Lesley: Thanks for the advice but I will keep posting for both;this one and my own blog. Too personals' thing I will post it in my own one la of course, you all will get annoying if I post those crapping in here.

Sue May: Thanks for the update. Well... are you going to that event? I am telling you I am going. Lesley, if you don't mind..... may I borrow your camera so that I could take many photos as I could in that event.

So... ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! 7th of July 2007, Carnival Sales!!!! May us rocks in our ex-school!!!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

SMK SU karnival day??whos going??