Sunday, January 20, 2008

Surprise when you see this??

Feel so surprising when you see this DEAD site suddenly have a new post?? Nyek nyek nyek, yeap, is MEEEE----Kenny!!! Er... sorry, is ME----Ken Ny!!! (lame right? I know....)

Ok la, just simply write something sahaja just to bring this blog alive (at least a little bit). You know la, I am too boring and too retarded so I will just SS a bit here.

CNY is coming soon, I believe a lot of us have received Calvin's message. We'll do ONE-DAY-TRIP-TO-COLLECT-ANG-PAW-LUI-FROM-OUR-FRIENDS'-PARENT!! ok la, not that bad, it is to visit houses by houses on the 10th of February (don't know is still on or not la). Unfortunately and fortunately (for someone, who knows?) I am not available on that day, so I am out! Enjoy yourself guys =)

What I want to write some more leh?? Oh ya, it has been some time the YAM-CHA-Gang hasn't go out to yam-cha already. Since Brian in not here already (I mean er... not in KL), since the DAI-KAH-J isn't in the mood to go out, since I am working some more, since everybody seems to like busying for their own things, since blablabla etc... Oh no... if we continue like that, how long our friendship will hold ya? Pui pui pui, touch wood, it won't be because we don't hang out together no??

See la, so many thing to blab la me, alright alright, if you have been reading every word that i wrote until here, until here, until here, until here, until here (i am too lame, i know ish~~~) sorry for wasting your time, because all the things you have been reading are all craps!!!! Muahahahahaha!!!!! I am so good in killing people's time!!! (eh, eh, so why are you still reading?? STOP reading!!)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Still scrolling down?? Nothing already, believe me la... really don't have edi, don't waste your time, do something worthy with your priceless time (Man, I am too good in killing other's time, if you read till here).















see? nothing already, bye. (Nan da yo?!?!) swt to myself...

No comments: